About the Ortovox Zoom+ beacon
Hone in fast with the Ortovox Zoom Beacon. In the event of an avalanche, speed of recovery is paramount, and that is borne out of simplicity and accuracy. The Zoom has only two buttons, a large LED display that shows direction, and proximity visual and acoustic cues for quickness; and it uses Smart-Antenna three-antennae technology for precision. Add to that an automatic switchover in case of further slides, and you have yourself a beacon of brilliance.
- Smaller of the two Ortovox beacons built for backcountry touring
- Triple antenna boasts 40m digital range
- Smart-Antenna Technology boosts range in worst coupling positions
- Intuitive design includes two buttons and LED display
- Visual + Acoustic searching assists with intuitive searching
- Automatic switch over to transmit mode if left still for 120 seconds in search mode
- Antennas: triple
- Digital Range: 40m
- Battery: AA alkaline
- Battery Life[in transmission mode]: 250 hours
- Claimed Weight: 7.05 oz
- Recommended Use: backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.