Backcountry skiers and splitboarders should know their beacons like they know the back of their hand, so Mammut designed the Barryvox Beacon with an incredibly intuitive design so you can master it quickly. It features a single switch, single button, and separate flagging button for simple, reliable handling that you’ll get the hang of after a few beacon drills. With a triple antenna, the Barrvox boasts an impressive 70-meter digital range that’s just as large as most top-end beacons out there.
The Barryvox shows distance, direction, and number of burial victims in an easy-to-see, goggle-friendly display. In search mode, the Barryvox will automatically switch back into send mode if the beacon’s been still for four seconds, just in case you get in an accident while looking for a friend. Mammut included alkaline batteries and a carry case that keeps the beacon close to your chest.
- Intuitive beacon for backcountry skiers and splitboarders
- Triple antenna boasts an extended 70-meter digital range
- Easy-to-see display shows distance, direction, and victim number
- Auto switch from search to send after not moving for four minutes
- Group and self tests with clear instructions