Gregory 35-65l Zulu Packs – REI on sale 25% off
Check it out! REI has the men’s Gregory Zulu pack on sale, with all sizes available:
From REI for Zulu 35:
When your trip involves more than “over the river and through the woods,” turn to the Gregory Zulu 35 pack—a durable day trekker with an integrated raincover and a spot for a hydration bladder.
From REI for Zulu 40:
Ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings, the Gregory Zulu pack is lighter and cooler than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use.
From REI for Zulu 55:
Perfect for summer weekends and winter overnights, the Gregory Zulu 55 pack has a balance of space and elegance that let you cover long distances and haul heavy loads without leaving you drained.
From REI for Zulu 65:
An all-conditions chameleon with ventilation and solid support, the Gregory Zulu 65 pack provides generous space in the summer and improved breathability and balance for high-output winter trekking.
- CrossFlo suspension provides ventilated comfort; lumbar foam layering adds load-bearing comfort while the dynamic yoke integrates the harness directly to the frame
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder-harness foam improve stability for heavy loads
- Front U-zip access to the main compartment allows easy packing and unloading
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Interior hydration sleeve with hose port (reservoir not included)
- Hideaway loops accommodate a variety of tools and trekking poles
- Integrated rain cover features an external zippered pocket that doubles as accessory storage
- Side crossover straps and removable bottom straps compress and control your load
- Sunglasses stash pocket on shoulder harness
- Front stretch-woven bucket pocket with surface-mounted buckle for top compression; dual stretch-mesh side water-bottle pockets and dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Tough, reinforced fabrics increase durability