Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Hooded – Men’s 2017
The world’s lightest full-featured hooded down jacket. The sub-eight-ounce Ghost Whisperer Hooded Down can be compressed into its own pocket for easy storage. It’s been designed with the essentials in mind: Q.Shield DOWN 800-fill insulation resists moisture and maintains warmth, elastic stealth elastane binding inside cuff seals out moisture, toggle hem adjusts easily.
- Q.Shield DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Low profile quilt pattern to create heat trapping down channels for extra warmth
- Lightweight warmth makes it incredible for layering
- Single interior toggle hem for easy adjustment on the fly
- Soft, Butter Jersey cuffs have elastic binding to seal off cold and moisture
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 16 x 3 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
John Doherty –
John from Single Geared here. I only write reviews of products that I have personally used. I have owned this jacket for about three years now and bought it at the Columbia employee store in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have to say – I freaking love this jacket. It packs down into its own pocket and zips, and it’s both light and warm. Plus, it looks awesome. The only downside is that when I go to mountain towns here in Colorado there are many people wearing it.